● Formal introduction to the complete spectrum of components currently being used in electronic designing and manufacturing Industry.
● Installation & Programming of various components on a PCB.
● Designing of Power Supplies of various voltage and current ratings as per application.
● CRO introduction and uses along with components testing and various waveforms of single phase, 3 phase, phase angle and w.r.t. AC and DC circuits.
● Advance applications of Multimeter in today’s Industries.
● Study of Mosfets, Thyristors, Diodes, Power Diodes, Modules, IGBT’S.
● DC Drive, it’s designing, components study, working, layout and its applications.
● AC Drive designing steps, layout of components, hardware & Software Programming.
● Power Regulators designing, layout, it’s various types like resistive, inductive , single phase, three phase and their applications.
● Various Industrial PID Process Understanding w.r.t. Temperature, Flow & Pressure. It’s programming and its uses.
● PLC, MMI Hardware understanding with application & programming.
● Panel Layout and wiring as per International Standards w.r.t. Imported machines and Drawings.
● Industrial visit to understand electronic used in Large scale Industry.
● Understanding and contributing to the problem solving in a running industry along with a Trained Engineer
● Conceptualization, designing and development of a fully functional electronic project individually.
● One Solo Problem solving of higher end machinery in a fully running Industry.
*Please Note: Above given list is the present proposed curriculum but can change from time to time.